Bolt Hold Open composite followers for 7.62×39 mm AK, AKM and similar magazines
Followers based on original factory designs but modified by Kobold Customs. On top of tweaks designed to further increase universality across great variety of magazine models, these followers have been also fitted with bolt hold open functionality.
- made out of very durable carbon fiber reinforced nylon
- matte finish with fiber reinforcements running in whole volume of material
- durability greater than standard polymer material
- immensely good chemical resistance of nylon based composite
- bolt hold open function on empty magazine which informs shooter of need to reload as well as allows for quick chamber checks
- unlike metal BHO followers, our semi-elastic composite materials dampen impacts of bolt onto follower tab, thus preventing increased wear of bolt face and magazine bodies
- These followers have been designed to function correctly in military magazines for AK, AKM and similar rifles. Replacement of factory follower is quick and easy. We have thoroughly tested correct functionality of our followers on following magazines:
– surplus metal magazines for AK
– polymer transparent magazines from WBP
– surplus bakelite magazines
Followers have been manufactured according to documentation for above magazine bodies. Use of these followers in some specific magazine bodies might result in overall reduction of magazine capacity or feeding issues. If You are not sure if these followers will fit into Your magazines, please send us a message using our Contact form – we will try to verify compatibility of followers for You. Coarse finish is normal and result of chemical/thermal material postprocessing designed to produce maximum impact resistance.