Reinforced polymer magazine for 5.56×45 AK pattern rifles and compatibles.
First pattern magazine for FB Radom 5.56 Beryl family of rifles, adopted together with first rifles in 1990s. Can also be used in other 5.56 AKs and compatible designs.
Polymer body with steel front locking lug. Opaque black color.
Smooth sides with minimal ribbing.
Speedloader guide and full load indicator present.
Standard 30 round capacity.
Rare LEO only marked model imported to USA during 1994 AWB time.
Available in very limited quantities.
- Manufacturer / Brand: FB Radom / Magua Industries
- Compatibility: AK pattern
- Capacity: 30 Rounds (5.56×45 mm)
- Weight: ~190 g
- Body: Black Polymer + Steel
- Follower: Black Polymer
- Floorplate: Black Lacquer Steel
- Condition: Used (body/floorplate scratches, minor rust spots on metal parts)