Reinforced polymer magazine for 5.56×45 AK pattern rifles and compatibles.
Transitional pattern magazine for FB Radom 5.56 Beryl family of rifles, developed as part of Beryl modernization in 2000s. Can also be used in other 5.56 AKs and compatible designs.
Smoky translucent polymer body with steel front locking lug. Small stress cracks present around the front locking lug – normal for this magazine model.
Smooth sides with minimal ribbing.
Speedloader guide and full load indicator present.
Standard 30 round capacity.
Magazines coming from Polish surplus – usage marks such as body/floorplate scratches present.
Available in very limited quantities.
Please note that these transitional magazines are more prone to damage than later olive pattern.
- Manufacturer / Brand: FB Radom
- Compatibility: AK pattern
- Capacity: 30 Rounds (5.56×45 mm)
- Weight: ~190 g
- Body: Translucent Polymer + Steel
- Follower: Black Polymer
- Floorplate: Black Lacquer Steel
- Condition: Used (body/floorplate scratches, minor rust spots on metal parts)